- General Information
- Employment Benefits
- GM Supplier Discount
- 2016 - 2017 Walking Program
- Ticket Monster Perks
- BMW Corporate Sales Program
- Mercedes-Benz Fleet Employee Program
- Pinch Hitter Service Hits A Home Run
- Employee and Spouse Tuition Benefit
- Dependent Children Tuition Benefit
- Pinch Hitter Back up Dependent Care Services
- Paid Time Off
- Military Leave of Absence
- Rensselaer Self-Service Information System (RSS)
- Supplemental Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Pre-Tax Parking
- Social Security / Medicare
- Workers' Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave
- Insurance Benefits
- Global Emergency Service (For CDPHP Members Only)
- The Standard / EyeMed Vision Care
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Health Insurance FAQ
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- New York State Unemployment Insurance
- Privacy Notice Regarding Rensselaer's Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Workers' Compensation provides benefits to you if you are disabled as a result of an on-the-job injury or work-related illness.
This program provides payments for total disability equal to two-thirds of your weekly earnings, up to the maximum benefit determined by New York state. Payments for permanent partial disability equal 50 percent of your weekly earnings, up to the maximum benefit determined by New York state. This coverage also provides benefits for your medical treatment, for your loss of sight, hearing, or limbs, and survivor income.
Your benefits will begin on the sixth consecutive business day of absence and continue as long as you remain disabled. Information regarding your disability or illness will be reviewed, monitored, and approved by Rensselaer's medical contractor or designee.
Rensselaer pays the full cost of this benefit.
Who is eligible?
All Rensselaer employees are automatically covered by this benefit.