- Professional Development
- Individual Development Plans
- Competency Mapping
- Traincaster On-Line Learning Management System
- On-Demand Learning
- Leadership Skills
- General Programs
- English as a Second Language
- Customer Service Skills
- Work Skills
- Focused Workshops
- Certificate Programs
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Computer Technology
- How to Register
- Resource Articles
- Finding New Opportunities
- Compensation & Performance Mangement
How to Register
There is an easy, two-step process required to register for Professional Development Courses:
- Register on-line through your Traincaster account, using the "Classroom Calendar" tab.
- Complete and return (preferably electronically) the Human Resources Professional Development Course Registration Form [PDF]. A registration form is required for each attendee.
You will receive a written confirmation providing you with more details about the program. Registration deadline is usually two weeks prior to the program date. If you have not received a written confirmation one week prior to the date, please contact the Division of Human Resources before planning to attend.How To Get The Most Out of Training [PDF]
Enrollment in each course, workshop, or seminar is limited. As a result, we encourage interested participants to register early. Please note that there may also be limits on the number of participants from the same division, department, and school.
Registration fees vary depending on the course, workshop, or seminar, but include all course materials and refreshment breaks. When you register, please indicate whether you have special dietary needs requiring accommodation.
Substitution / Cancellation
Substitution of registrants can be made at any time. The full program fee will be charged for any registration that is not cancelled in writing five business days prior to the program date. The authorized representative of a division, department, or school that approves the registration form is responsible for cancellation, substitution, and payment.