- General Information
- Employment Benefits
- GM Supplier Discount
- 2016 - 2017 Walking Program
- Ticket Monster Perks
- BMW Corporate Sales Program
- Mercedes-Benz Fleet Employee Program
- Pinch Hitter Service Hits A Home Run
- Employee and Spouse Tuition Benefit
- Dependent Children Tuition Benefit
- Pinch Hitter Back up Dependent Care Services
- Paid Time Off
- Military Leave of Absence
- Rensselaer Self-Service Information System (RSS)
- Supplemental Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Pre-Tax Parking
- Social Security / Medicare
- Workers' Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave
- Insurance Benefits
- Global Emergency Service (For CDPHP Members Only)
- The Standard / EyeMed Vision Care
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Health Insurance FAQ
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- New York State Unemployment Insurance
- Privacy Notice Regarding Rensselaer's Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Rensselaer observes the following holidays each year: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, and Christmas Day.
|Fiscal Year 2017 Holidays|
|Independence Day||July 4, 2016||Monday|
|Labor Day||September 5, 2016||Monday|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24, 2016||Thursday|
|Day After Thanksgiving Day||November 25, 2016||Friday|
|Christmas Eve Holiday||December 23, 2016||Friday|
|Christmas Holiday||December 26, 2016||Monday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 27, 2016||Tuesday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 28, 2016||Wednesday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 29, 2016||Thursday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 30, 2016||Friday|
|New Year's Holiday||January 2, 2017||Monday|
|Martin Luther King, Jr.||January 16, 2017||Monday|
|President's Day||February 20, 2017||Monday|
|Memorial Day||May 29, 2017||Monday|
Who is eligible?
All employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for holiday pay.
How does it work?
Rensselaer designates paid holidays for employees per Fiscal Year (July 1 through June 30).
All employees are immediately eligible for all holidays designated by Rensselaer.
More detailed information is contained in our Policies and Procedures.