- General Information
- Employment Benefits
- Ticket Monster Perks
- BMW Corporate Sales Program
- Mercedes-Benz Fleet Employee Program
- Pinch Hitter Service Hits A Home Run
- 2015 - 2016 Walking Program
- Employee and Spouse Tuition Benefit
- Dependent Children Tuition Benefit
- Pinch Hitter Back up Dependent Care Services
- Paid Time Off
- Military Leave of Absence
- Rensselaer Self-Service Information System (RSS)
- Supplemental Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Pre-Tax Parking
- Social Security / Medicare
- Workers' Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave
- Insurance Benefits
- Global Emergency Service (For CDPHP Members Only)
- The Standard / EyeMed Vision Care
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Health Insurance FAQ
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- New York State Unemployment Insurance
- Privacy Notice Regarding Rensselaer's Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Rensselaer observes the following holidays each year: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, and Christmas Day.
|Fiscal Year 2017 Holidays|
|Independence Day||July 4, 2016||Monday|
|Labor Day||September 5, 2016||Monday|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24, 2016||Thursday|
|Day After Thanksgiving Day||November 25, 2016||Friday|
|Christmas Eve Holiday||December 23, 2016||Friday|
|Christmas Holiday||December 26, 2016||Monday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 27, 2016||Tuesday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 28, 2016||Wednesday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 29, 2016||Thursday|
|Holiday Winter Break PTO Day||December 30, 2016||Friday|
|New Year's Holiday||January 2, 2017||Monday|
|Martin Luther King, Jr.||January 16, 2017||Monday|
|President's Day||February 20, 2017||Monday|
|Memorial Day||May 29, 2017||Monday|
Who is eligible?
All regular or fixed-term employees who are scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week receive holiday pay.
How does it work?
Rensselaer designates paid holidays for employees per Fiscal Year (July 1 through June 30).
All employees are immediately eligible for all holidays designated by Rensselaer.
More detailed information is contained in our Policies and Procedures.