Rensselaer's Payroll Office is pleased to announce to all members of the campus community that the 2022 W-2 information is now available via the Rensselaer Self-Service Information System.
To view your personal information, simply sign into the RSS or SIS website, and then use the following steps to access the W-2 forms:
- Click Human Resources/Payroll Menu.
- Click Tax Forms.
- Click W-2 Year End Earnings Statement.
- Click 2022 DISPLAY
The W-2 year-end statement which appears is your actual W-2 form, and you can feel free to print the form for your records and/or to file it with your personal 2022 income tax return.
If you cannot access your W-2, then you have not elected to receive your W-2 in electronic format. If you wish to do so now, please follow these simple instructions:
Instructions to Receive Electronic-Only W-2s and Eliminate the Paper Format:
If you have previously given consent you do not need to do it again.
- Sign into RSS.RPI.EDU or SIS.RPI.EDU (student employees)
- Enter your secure ID and Password
- Click on Human Resources/Payroll Menu
- Click on Tax Forms
- Click on Electronic W-2 Consent
- Check the Box "Check To Receive W-2 Electronically"
The check mark in the My Choice box means you have previously given consent.
- Click Submit
- Now you can follow the instructions above to obtain your W-2.
The Payroll Office will generate paper W-2 forms only for those individuals who did not elect to receive their W-2 in electronic format and for people who are not currently employed at RPI. These forms will be mailed on January 31, 2022
If you are a non-resident alien for tax purposes, please see the " Taxes" section of the Dean of Students' International Services for Students and Scholars webpage for additional information.