Did you know that more than 25% of all posted staff vacancies are filled by internal applicants?
Submitting an application allows you to showcase your interests and to learn more about another part of the organization.
- Rensselaer's Professional Development Program has content and resources for online and classroom training to get you started on developing your own personalized plan.
- Staff may submit an application without informing their supervisors. Staff are expected to inform their supervisors prior to attending an interview (either phone or in person).
- Applicants must apply online and follow the instructions described in the posting. You can get help by visiting the Division of Human Resources at 21 Union Street, 2nd Floor, Troy, N.Y.
- We are happy to speak to qualified individuals who plan to apply for the position about the position's compensation. You can speak to a member of the Compensation and Employment team.
Rensselaer employs nearly 2,000 faculty and staff, who enjoy:
- rewarding work
- a competitive compensation package
- an exceptional benefits plan
- professional growth and development
- continuing educational opportunities
Whether you are seeking to build a career in academics or in environmental services, or any number of career paths in between, Rensselaer seeks motivated individuals to fill positions in a variety of areas to serve our students and to change the world.